Friday, July 29, 2011

Bear Hugs

Caden has been in a total mommy-mood this week and I'm loving every minute of it! The highlight of my week was on Wed when we drove home from daycare. He was calling me from the back seat and at a red light I turned around to see what he wanted. He looked at me and said, "Momma, I love you."

Oh melt my heart!! He is all about hugs and love and cuddles this week and I hope it lasts at least a few more weeks!! He is such a sweet, compassionate, caring little man. I love him so much.

Otherwise, it's been a hectic week with between 4 and 6 pet visits each day from 7am until 8pm. This will continue until Monday and then I'll be done for a while.

Today we will enjoy lunch with some friends and the pool later on--and four pet visits between now and then!

So he's getting in a little R&R time before we head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment