Friday, February 3, 2012

A beautiful day on the cul du sac

It's FINALLY Friday!

Friday means as much to a stay-at-home-mom as it does to a working mom. I long for 7pm on Friday when Shawn strolls through the door offering his help and comic relief.

I can actually go to the bathroom with leisure after 7pm!

And I know that Sat morning is just around the corner and I can sleep in until around 9:30, with Baby Doll on my arm of course, but I'll take it.

Tomorrow we are getting her three month pictures with Caden in a few. I can't wait...I guess I should comb the closets to find something precious for them both to wear. Hope I remember to do that.

Last night Adele went from 2:30 until 6:15...I'll round it up and give her the full 4 hours between feedings. Of course I was up feeding her from 2:30-3:00...but I have been told that feedings count from the beggining of the feeding...not the end. In any case, I got over 3 hours of consecutive sleep at one time last night.

Rejoice people, rejoice. I may live another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment